A perfect lie Reloaded

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I know I have a problem but I don't know what is it, for sure.
And I also know how to solve the problem, but I don't want to.
It is awful to know that all your efforts to go on with your life, all the shadows you think have banished, everything you have done for the last 3 years is useless and you have to start again from scratch. Just a simple choice, to pick up the phone or just let it there in the pseudo-corner of the living room, silent.
I refuse to make a phone call, I know I only have to forget about it, but the harder I try, the bigger the problem in my head, and it aches.
It is only a matter of press some buttons, wait in the line and then say "hello!" or whatever, but I'm confussed and it make me anxious.
I know I have to face it someday. May be I only have to wait a little longer, or may be I have to call and pray to hear the voice in the other side said: "Sorry, wrong number". But some things are always present.
I have to do something to solve this and I know the answer. But I refuse.

8 Comments:

  • Medio me alegra que por lo menos sepas que debes hacer, aunque no quieras hacerlo y lo reconozcas. Hay gente que desperdicia mucho tiempo diciendo que no sabe qué hacer o que está confundida y en realidad sabe lo que debe hacer desde un principio pero tampoco quiere hacerlo. Que los pensamientos no te interrumpan los sueños (como es el caso).

    By Blogger Andrea Lopez Estrada, At 11:42 AM  

  • Gracias. A ver si nos organizamos para hacer algo va??

    By Blogger and even the stars shine in Japan, At 4:19 PM  

  • Lo mismo que Andrea, el primer paso es saber que está mal, lástima que la vida no se arregle con primeros pasos.

    By Blogger Diana, At 8:42 PM  

  • don't refuse, that way it'll never go away. That i know

    By Blogger Cecilia, At 11:29 PM  

  • Deberías hablar con Emmanuel o por lo menos leer su post (sí, escribió algo por fin) están en un mood similar. Saludos

    By Blogger Andrea Lopez Estrada, At 3:31 PM  

  • Eso de mandar de vacaciones a la cabeza/pensmaientos... a mí me ha servido... con el tiempo agarras valor pa hacer lo que sabes que debes hacer aunque no quieras... suerte.

    By Blogger Eyesky, At 11:18 PM  

  • Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » » »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 3:47 PM  

  • Best regards from NY! » » »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home