A perfect lie Reloaded

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Today is the day!
From today on I'll write in english in this blog. Yes, I Know that my level is not enough to make myself clear, but anyway I really don't care (people just doesn`t get it). Anyone who is allergic to gramatical mystakes please read it from now on under your own risk.

This week:

1) I still don't understand what Lingûistica is about. I know it has something to do with nominal and verbal phrases but even when I try to follow the teacher, I'm always get lost in the way. But it seems that "understanding" is not something the teacher cares about.

2) Today I had one of the best days of my life. No, I'm not been sarcastic. For first time in a long time I was really happy. The basis of this happiness is really chessy, but to lay down at las islas while listening to good music and spend time with a friend was something that I haven't done in ages.

3) Cinical is not the best word that describes me. I rather hopeful, suportive, empatic, mercyful, humble (of course), clever, good looking, caritative, sensitive, optimistic (beacause it is well known that life is a jar of peaches with lots of sugar). You know I love, over everything else, been honest.

4) I say a lot of things and that doesn't mean that all of it is true.

The best 3 corny songs from my ipod to the world (at least for today)
1.- Mil millas by Los imposibles.
2.- If you leave by Nada Surf
3.- Soñe by Zoe.

Everyone has a"gusto culpable" in music.
Which is yours?

P.D. I promise to start ansewering to the comments but the only truth is that I'm a really lazy guy.

3 Comments:

  • Ahhh, yo extraño eso y mucho. Las islas y su familiar aroma a mota, los vochitos de seguridad rodenadonos y claro! los aspersores con agua residual, las parejitas fajando, etc. De verdad extraño ir a echarme allí, y entiendo tu felicidad. Por las correcciones ortográficas no solicitadas no te preocupes, es parte del negocio. Un saludote.

    By Blogger Diana, At 7:36 PM  

  • As I said: It's 'week', not 'weak'. Dumbass...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10:02 PM  

  • This remarkable idea is necessary just by the way

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home